How could anyone over the age of 25 not remember Tetris – the video game invented by a Russian and played on computer and Game Boy consoles the world over!
Nowdays any self-respecting gamer may find the game tame and a trifle silly, however you can still re-live your childhood memories of the classic game with this Stackable Tetris Light. This stunning retro desk lamp comprises of seven individual Tetrimino pieces that can be stacked in endless combinations. Each of them will then magically illuminate when stacked together, or switch off when they are removed from the stack!
Only the main tetrimino needs to be plugged in and then each light lights up when stacked onto one that’s already lit – and the pieces can be arranged anyway you like!
- Tetris Light contains 7 distinctive, multi coloured Tetrominoes (pieces).
- Dimensions: A single square measures approximately 4cm(W) x 4cm(D) x 4cm(H), when combined, overall size is limited only by your imagination.
- Only one brick needs to be plugged in to work.
- Can be stacked in endless combinations.
- Requires mains power (adaptor & cable supplied).
- Officially licensed Tetris merchandise.
- As with all low voltage lights some people may see a faint flicker effect from the lights.