The Hopside Down glass is the kind of receptacle we’ve been waiting for because inside the stately shape of the classic beer glass lies the top half of a regular beer bottle.
If you’re tired of the uncivilised method of swigging your beer straight from the bottle, then the Hopside Down Glass from Fred provides a simple alternative to help wean you off your bottle habits! This unique beer glass features an inverted beer bottle shape inside the standard tulip shape outer glass! With a 290ml capacity, the Hopside Down Glass makes it the perfect companion to your lad’s pad, or a Sunday afternoon watching the footie!
Hand-blown for a high quality finish and standing proud at 7” tall, the design is cunningly double-walled so that the airspace between bottle and glass to insulate your brew from sweaty mitts, meaning it stays cold one every time.
- Great gift for any beer drinker.
- Holds approximately 290ml of beer.
- Double wall insulated design.
- Stops your drink for getting warm whilst in your hand because this double-wall design.
- Made from hand-blown durable borosilicate glass.
- Hand wash only.
- Glass measures approximately: 18cm (H) x 8.5cm in Diameter.