Is your desktop a victim to dust and crumbs? Well fear not, the Desktop Henry Hoover is the perfect way to vacuum up the mess you’ve left all over your keyboard and desk!
Henry the Hoover’s been a friendly and familiar face to have around the house since his release in the 1980’s, and thanks to the wonders of micro technology (well, kind of) there’s now a handy miniature version too! This little guy makes the perfect companion to any office desk and he’ll always be on hand when you need a friend to help tidy up the mess you’ve made after breakfast or lunch.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries, Desktop Henry is ideal for sucking up biccy crumbs and unidentified specks from your work space. And once his generous drum section is full of detritus, simply twist open, dispense of the dirty contents and get back to work.
What’s more is that we’ve also managed to get our hands on Hetty too, so you can decide which is best suited to vacuuming up the crumbs left from your 11 o’clock biscuit break!
- Ideal for cleaning up dust and small biscuit crumbs.
- Battery Requirements: 2x AA batteries – not included.
- Henry measures approximately: 10cm (H) x 9.5cm (W) x 10cm (D).
- Henry’s nozzle is approximately 35cm long.
- Not USB powered.
- While Henry the Desktop Vacuum Cleaner tries his best to suck up crumbs, he is a novelty toy and not a fully functioning hoover like his former self or other hand held vacuums.