Chill wine from the inside. The Corkcicle Wine Chiller is an easy way to chill wine without having to tote an ice bucket. Simply open your pre-chilled wine bottle pour out just a sip’s worth to avoid overflow and insert the pre-frozen Corkcicle.
The Corkcicle slots into the top of your bottle – chilling your wine from within and keeping out any airborne nasties. Looking like an elegant icicle and made from a thermal gel that’s completely sealed inside, this clever gadget will retain its temperature far longer than ice and (more importantly) won’t dilute your drink! And as it’s self-contained it can be used again and again – just rinse it and place it back in the freezer, ready for next time!
But the Corkcicle isn’t for purely for chilling your whites. Since the thermal gel retains its temperature far better than wine itself, it’s great for bringing red wine down to a palatable temperature without chilling it. Or, for that matter, raising it to room temperature if it’s been sitting in a chilly cellar.
- Helps to maintain optimal drinking temperature for both whites and reds.
- Place into wine bottle once opened.
- Filled with a thermal gel designed to hold its temperature.
- Store in the freezer until needed.
- Can be refrozen and reused time and again.
- Clean and tidy alternative to an ice bucket.
- Partly remove to pour wine.