We love to hate this two wheeled alarm clock as it deprives us of valuable sleep! Catch him if you can – he’ll certainly make sure you get up in the morning!!
The Clocky Alarm Clock is an alarm clock that runs away and hides to get you out of bed.
Clocky gives you one chance to get up, but if you snooze, Clocky will jump off your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide, beeping all the while so you’ll have to get out of bed to silence his alarm.
This little wonderful wheeled alarm clock started as an engineering student’s project. Having trouble waking up herself, Gauri Nanda developed Clocky to shriek annoyingly and effectively, waking you up. The fun doesn’t end there, kiddies. It leaps off your night stand, and drives around your room, making random turns and racing away from your grasp.
So now you’ve got to get out of bed and hunt the little bugger down to turn him off.
- Clocky is an indoor device only.
- Clocky Alarm Clock should sit on a nightstand no higher than 3 feet.
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min.
- Snooze once before he runs away.
- Choose 0 and he runs right away.
- Can jump from up to 3 feet.
- Moves on wood and carpet.
- Press snooze to view time at night.
- Screen flashes when beeping/running.
- Alarm beeps in a random pattern.
- Want him to stay put? Clocky has a ‘disable wheels’ button.
- Early low battery warning.
- Approximately 13.5cm(W) x 8.5cm(H) x 8.5cm(D).
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (not included).