As the name suggests, the Hi-Fun Bluetooth Gloves will wirelessly sync with your smartphone turning your hand into your phone! Just pull them on, press the green button, make the classic “phone shape” with your hand and talk away!
Available for both men and women, in either black or grey, these Bluetooth Gloves utilise an integrated microphone and speaker in the tips of the thumb and little finger of the left hand. Plus, on top of letting you talk through your hand (keeping your fingers nice and toasty) these gloves are also touchscreen friendly – so you can control your smartphone or tablet without having to take them!
Getting set up is easy, simply synchronize the gloves to your smartphone the same way you would a hands-free kit – then off you go. To answer a call, simply press the multifunction button on the control panel on the top of the wrist and then place the thumb to the ear and your little pinkie to your mouth.
You can even use voice dialling via Siri or similar services. Just hold the multifunction button down until you hear a tone from the speaker on the thumb of the gloves. The gloves have a built in rechargeable battery that will give you approximately 20 hours of talk time and they can be charged via USB.
- Talk on your phone via your hand!
- Connects via Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth Gloves keep your hands warm, just like normal gloves.
- Touchscreen friendly material.
- USB rechargeable battery.
- Made in Milan.
- LED flashes blue to show connection.
- Approx 20 hours talk time and 10 days standby.
- Available in Black or Grey.
- 95% polyacrylonitrile, 3% cotton, 2% polyester.
- Operating range of 12 metres.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
- Battery Requirements: USB rechargeable battery (included).
- Available in ladies and men’s sizes. One size fits most.