The clever people at Hexbug (Innovation First) have decided to expand their range from land-bound creepy crawlies, to underwater creatures and we’re dead impressed!
The Aquabot Fish are a collection of micro robotic fish which move with realistic movements and actions.
These little fishies can dive, change direction & swim autonomously and have an auto on/off switch. So whenever they come into contact with water they turn on, and they then turn off once taken out. Using smart fish technology, the Aquabots use electro-magnetic propulsion to give themselves an unbelievably lifelike swimming action through the water, and come in ten translucent colours (each sold separately), allowing you to see the gears working on the inside. They even have an auto shut-off after five minutes so they won’t drain all the battery power in one use.
Not only do you save yourself the awkward conversation with your kids trying to explain why their pet fish is currently spiraling the toilet, but you save hours on cleaning and pounds on fish food and filters.
Available in a Shark or Clown Fish design, the Aquabots are sure to be a hit at bath time with the kids and even the big kids out there. If you’ve always wanted pet fish but not the responsibility that comes with it then these are ideal and look great with a large collection in a tank.
- Micro robotic sharks and clown fish.
- Realistic movements.
- Dive, change direction and swim autonomously.
- Auto switch on/off when in/out of contact with water.
- Auto shut off after five minutes.
- Electro-magnetic propulsion to power the fish.
- Ages 3+.
- Requires 2 x button cell batteries (included).
- Measures approx. 8cm x 4cm x 2cm.
- Due to the nature of how we receive these, we can’t offer a choice of style. Therefore, either a Clown Fish or Shark will be chosen at random.
- Due to the nature of magnets we advise you only have one Aquabot in a bowl.
- Each sold separately.